Salary Administration Services
Salary Administration Services, also referred to as Base Pay Administration, provides the framework for compensation initiatives through competitive benchmarking, salary structure development, and documentation.
Our Compensation Team can assist your business in the establishment and execution of competitive and consistent compensation practices.
HOW WE DO IT:
The following is an outline of a typical client engagement, whereby OperationsInc will:
- Work with your team to identify a sampling of positions to assess as it relates to pay structure and methods.
- Collect information for each position to be assessed, identifying unique duties and responsibilities.
- Conduct a competitive market study to evaluate your firm’s pay method strengths and liabilities, and to identify any compliance related issues.
- Submit recommendations for benchmarked and (as needed) non-benchmarked positions based on the newly recommended salary structure.
- Prepare (as needed) a cost impact report outlining how new structures will impact cash flow.
- Create a Salary Administration Manual, providing documentation to guide your team in future pay related decisions.
- Assist (as needed) in the communication and rollout of new compensation information to the team.
- Manage and assist (as needed) with any transitional related issues.
For more information about OperationsInc’s Salary Administration Services, please contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.