Affordable Care Act Compliance Audit & Assessment
OperationsInc’s team of HR and Benefit professionals are available to help your organization navigate through the complex regulations of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and to help you develop an effective ACA compliance strategy for your business.
Our Audit and Assessment services, focused on determining your business’s responsibilities under the ACA as well as strategies to meet ACA compliance standards, include:
- Employer classification (small or large).
- Current employee benefit plan administration review.
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Status, including assessing compliance with the Affordability Requirement.
- Headcount review / Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) calculation to determine which requirements are applicable to your business.
- Analysis of compliance levels reached for current year, including projected penalties and recommended corrective actions.
- Coordination with Union efforts.
Our comprehensive review and audit will result in a detailed report showing our findings and recommendations.
We are able help you understand the impact that the Affordable Care Act has on your business now and in the future.
Learn more about OperationsInc’s Affordable Care Act Compliance Audit and Assessment by contacting us at info@OperationsInc.com or (800) 307-5513.