The Art of Delivering Effective and Constructive Employee Feedback
SPECIAL ONLINE TRAINING EVENT
All members of your team need to give positive, constructive, and corrective feedback many times a day, particularly managers and supervisors. The ability to deliver this feedback with clarity, consistency, and respect is a critical leadership skill.
Participants will learn how to deliver all types of feedback (both objectively and sensitively) to those receiving the critique, all while developing the skills and tools necessary to better guide and motivate employees.
In this fast moving and highly informational webinar, we will cover in concise, simple terms:
- The key components of formal and informal feedback.
- Ways to deliver feedback for improvement.
- The impact of different communication styles.
- Powerful and positive techniques.
- How to keep messaging encouraging, but assertive.
- Listening skills to support feedback and problem solving.