Sexual Harassment Prevention & Awareness Training
4th Floor, New York
10:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Live, interactive, and engaging training has been continuously recognized as one of the most effective ways to educate teams, influence behaviors and corporate culture, and limit employer liability.
Our Open-to-the-Public Anti-Harassment Courses are uniquely designed to follow training best practices and provide for “sticky” learning that the attendee will be able to apply to real-life situations in their workplace. This course will cover:
- Sexual Harassment and the Law – What the law says about workplace harassment.
- Recent Cases Playing Out in the Media – Discussion of what went wrong at places like NBC, FOX News, and Uber.
- Different Types of Harassment – Review of the different “categories” of harassment and the need to consider perception.
- Bystander Training – What to do if / when witnessing workplace harassment.
- Company and Individual Liability – Discussion about responsibilities that fall on both individuals and employers.