Effectively Managing a Remote Workforce – How to Offer Flexible Work Arrangements Without Compromising on Company Performance
While increasing in popularity, remote workforce arrangements continue to present challenges for business owners and management. Such programs have led to an avalanche of questions related to the effectiveness of a workforce that performs some or all of their job from home. How do you know “work from home” employees are actually working? How can you ensure they are as productive from home as from the office, as well as “a part” of your team and culture? How can field management effectively lead a remote team?
In this fast moving and highly informational webinar, we will cover in concise, simple terms:
- Rules and Guidelines – How to set rules and guidelines, and decide when remote work is appropriate and feasible.
- Tracking – Best practices in tracking a remote team.
- Common Pitfalls – Common pitfalls and issues, and how to anticipate and avoid them.
- Communication Tools – Communication tools worth considering, designed to maintain high contact from miles away.
- Logistical Issues – Information on logistical and insurance issues to consider with home-based workers.