Developing and Enhancing Your Workforce
Since the events of 2008, it is safe to say that most businesses are doing more with less. Specifically, many have reduced their workforce, expanded the workday, and gone longer and farther before adding to their headcount. That translates into each person we now employ being that much more valuable and potentially difficult to replace if they ever were to leave. Couple that with some recent surveys that suggest as many as 60% of our employees are considering leaving for a new job when one comes along, and you have a potentially highly volatile situation. So how does your business get the most out of your current staff while also having a contingency plan built in for if/when someone leaves?
In this fast moving and highly informational webinar, we will cover in concise, simple terms:
- It Starts at Recruiting – Methods for hiring a trainable workforce that can build on what they know coming in the door.
- Deciding Who to Train – Ways to effectively assess your present team in ways that will help you determine who has the greatest potential for future greatness.
- Training Scenarios – A review of in-house, live webinar, and on-demand e-learning options.
- Areas Best Covered via Professional Training – A look at the most beneficial areas of training that can and will deliver tangible results.
- Cross Training – How to take what current staff know and have it become a skill/knowledge base that others can also possess.
- After the Training – What to do with the information collected and how to ensure it all sinks in and gets utilized.