Talent Acquisition Specialist, Part-Time or Full-Time
WE’RE ALWAYS RECRUITING… AND WE MEAN IT.
Due to the ongoing and continued acquisition of new clients, we need to hire Talent Acquisition professionals quickly, and with little notice. Below is a common example of the responsibilities and qualifications of new members of our Talent Acquisition Team:
- Provide recruiting support to external clients.
- Source passive candidates via networking, direct sourcing, and outreach.
- Post positions on external job board sites and broadcast on social media channels.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews as needed.
- Prescreen and qualify candidates and present candidate summaries.
- Use industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team on status updates relative to job postings.
- Handle administration of background checks, pre-hire testing, and review of client invoicing.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies (resume databases).
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience writing Boolean queries.
- Prior experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Generalist; Agency background preferred.
- Highly proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Exceptional organization skills with keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and juggle multiple open requisitions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently.
- Strong customer service orientation.
We will consider candidates for both Part-time or Full-time roles. Please indicate part-time or full-time when applying. Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter indicating compensation history and hourly requirements, to email@example.com.
NOTE – Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V