Talent Acquisition Specialist, Part-Time or Full-Time
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to add to our team.
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting support to external clients.
- Source passive candidates via networking, direct sourcing and outreach.
- Post positions on external job board sites and broadcast on social media channels.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews as needed.
- Prescreen and qualify candidates and present candidate summaries.
- Use industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team on status updates relative to job postings.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies (resume databases).
- 1-5 years of recruiting experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience writing Boolean queries.
- Prior experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Generalist; Agency background preferred.
- Highly proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Exceptional organization skills with keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and juggle multiple open requisitions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently.
- Strong customer service orientation.
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, courtesy shuttle to train station, and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, by clicking here.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter indicating compensation history and hourly requirements, to email@example.com.
NOTE – Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V