Payroll Specialist, Part-Time or Full-Time
WE’RE ALWAYS RECRUITING… AND WE MEAN IT.
Due to the ongoing and continued acquisition of new clients, we need to hire Payroll professionals quickly, and with little notice. Below is a common example of the qualifications of new members of our Payroll Team:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a payroll specialist or payroll accountant.
- Experience processing payroll for organizations with 100+ employees.
- Exposure to multi-state payroll is a plus.
- Knowledge of payroll platforms, specifically ADP, Workforce Now, UltiPro, Paylocity, and/or Namely.
- Some exposure to HRIS platforms a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Required competencies include attention to detail, demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects / payrolls at once, comfort with numbers, problem solving ability and the ability to operate in a highly confidential setting.
- Ability to occasionally travel to client sites in Fairfield County and NYC.
NOTE – All candidates are tested on their core skills as part of our pre-hire process.
We will consider candidates for both Part-time or Full-time roles. Please indicate part-time or full-time when applying. Interested candidates should provide a resume indicating hourly compensation requirements to careers@Operationsinc.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V