Payroll Specialist, Part-Time
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 4 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,000 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
As a result of our ongoing growth we have an immediate need for a Part-Time Payroll Specialist.
The resource we are seeking will assist in coordinating and processing payroll for clients located in Fairfield County and New York City. This position will average about 25 – 30 hours per week, depending on the payroll schedule of your clients.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a payroll specialist or payroll accountant.
- Experience processing payroll for organizations with 100+ employees.
- Exposure to multi-state payroll is a plus.
- Knowledge of payroll platforms, specifically ADP, Namely, Paychex and Paylocity a plus.
- Some exposure to HRIS platforms a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Required competencies include attention to detail, demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects / payrolls at once, comfort with numbers, problem solving ability and the ability to operate in a highly confidential setting.
- Ability to occasionally travel to client sites in Fairfield County and NYC.
NOTE – All candidates are tested on their core skills as part of our pre-hire process.
This is a regular staff position, encompassing up to 25 – 30 hours per week out of our Norwalk office, with opportunity to work from home and to work flexibly.
As an employee of OperationsInc, you will enjoy a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, a 401k plan, company sponsored training, broad support, just to name a few, and a wonderful team environment. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, by clicking here.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter, indicating compensation history and hourly requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE – Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V