Payroll Specialist, Part-Time or Full-Time
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are seeking a Part-time or Full-time Payroll Specialist to add to our team.
The resource we are seeking will assist in coordinating and processing payroll for clients located in Fairfield County.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a payroll specialist or payroll accountant
- Experience processing payroll for organization with 100+ employees
- Exposure to multi-state payroll is a plus
- Preferred experience with Workforce Now, UltiPro, Paylocity, and/or Namely
- Experience with other payroll platforms a huge plus
- Excellent Excel skills
- Required competencies include attention to detail, demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects / payrolls at once, comfort with numbers, problem solving ability and the ability to operate in a highly confidential setting
NOTE – All candidates are tested on their core skills as part of our pre-hire process.
This is a regular staff position, encompassing up to 20 – 30 hours per week out of our Norwalk office, with opportunity to work from home and work flexibly.
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, courtesy shuttle to train station, and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, by clicking here.
Interested candidates should provide a resume indicating hourly compensation requirements to careers@Operationsinc.com.
NOTE – Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V