HR Generalist, Part-Time or Full-Time
WE’RE ALWAYS RECRUITING… AND WE MEAN IT.
Due to the ongoing and continued acquisition of new clients, we need to hire Human Resources professionals quickly, and with little notice. Below is a common example of the responsibilities and qualifications of new members of our HR Consulting Team:
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience within a dedicated HR function, ideally as a broad based Generalist with benefits and/or compensation experience.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently on an independent level, filling in the gaps you locate along the way, is also essential.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, a strong business sense, and some prior experience operating in small to medium-sized business environments.
- High level of proficiency with Excel, MS Office, and the Internet.
- Payroll experience is a plus.
We will consider candidates for both Part-time or Full-time roles.Interested candidates should provide a resume indicating hourly compensation requirements to careers@Operationsinc.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V