Contract Administrator, Part-Time
As a result of our ongoing growth we are seeking a part-time Contract Administrator to add to our team.
The resource we are seeking will act as the point of contact for both internal and external customers for managing contracts, including client service agreements and addendums as well as vendor agreements and contracts. This position will average about 5 – 25 hours per week with some flexibility to work from home.
- Prepares and ensures timely and accurate completion of contract development, revisions, and approval process.
- Works with different members of the management team to analyze and manage an overall contract process.
- Reports status of current contracts to management.
- Resolves any existing contract conflicts and concerns.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages.
- Analyzes potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- 5 years of experience as a Contract Administrator/Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate preferred
- Experience administering contracts processes
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, courtesy shuttle to train station, and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video, by clicking here.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter indicating compensation history and hourly requirements to: email@example.com.
NOTE – Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V