We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team. The resource we are seeking will work in conjunction with Business Development Vice Presidents to maintain and develop client, prospective client and business partner relationships.
- Research, identify and connect with potential business partners and clients and make introductions to Vice Presidents
- Develop and manage account review process, including follow ups with new and existing clients and the assigned consultants to ensure service needs are being met, and identify additional opportunities
- Review and follow up on service interests submitted by way of surveys, referrals, web inquiries, and set up calls/meetings
- Filter incoming prospects and identify those that are a fit, and those that are not; refer those that are not a fit out to partners and other firms
- Manage partner relations, including database management, regular reach outs, and offers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with relationship building, process and CRM management
- Exposure to Human Resources or professional services a plus
- The ability to learn about and communicate company products and services and attain knowledge of external competition
- Must possess a customer focused orientation
- Strong multitasking and time management Skills
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Salesforce and Pardot administrator experience a plus
OperationsInc offers a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, courtesy shuttle to train station, and a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, 401k and others, many of which are made available to part-time employees. You can find more about our company culture, including an informative video by clicking here.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter, indicating compensation history and hourly requirements to careers@OperationsInc.com.
NOTE – Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V