Human Resources Consulting Partner Network
While OperationsInc provides services to clients in all 50 states, we often need to refer clients to a member of our Human Resources Consulting Partner Network who is geographically located nearby the client so that we can more easily support their needs.
The type of work that we most commonly refer to our partners includes:
- Reductions in Force (RIF)
- Training & Development
- Performance Management Meetings
- One-on-One Coaching
- Benefits Administration / Open Enrollment
- Talent Acquisition / Interviewing / Job Fairs
- Day-to-Day HR Support
- HR Continuity Support
- Employee Relations
- New Hire On-boarding
- Termination Services
HOW IT WORKS:
- OperationsInc receives a lead or inquiry from an organization needing support from a local resource.
- We reach out to an affiliate partner who fits the profile of the ideal resource to support the client.
- The partner will be given an overview of the client work and / or project, and determine if interested in taking on the business.
- OperationsInc makes the introduction to the client.
Partners participate in a revenue share arrangement, with modest percentages to ensure pricing is competitive and clients are engaged. OperationsInc also provides partners access to its wide range of services and support, delivering broader capabilities on a national and international level that they can offer their client base.
If you are interested in learning more about how to become a part of our growing network please contact David Lewis, our CEO, at (800) 307-5513 or email us at OIPartner@OperationsInc.com.