Case Study: Training & Development Services
OperationsInc Provides Client With University-Style Training & Development Program for Management Team and High Potentials
- Rapidly growing financial institution.
- Client was seeking training and development programs designed to further enhance the skills of key employees.
- Internal HR team lacked training & development expertise, as well as the needed curriculum.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our ability to provide employees at all levels with a wide array of workplace centric educational experiences.
WHAT WE PROVIDED
- Our Training & Development team met with leadership to assess needs.
- The curriculum was defined, matching the audience in terms of experience and position, designed to address all focus areas.
- Sequence of training programs was established, occurring roughly eight times over the course of one year for the defined class group.
- Programs were structured to build on each other, as well as on the foundation established by our Training & Development team.
- A total of 16 classes were conducted on 9 topics, which included Business Writing, Conflict Management, Email Etiquette and Organizational Training, and Management Skills for New Managers.
- Over 50 participants received a total of 48 hours of interactive, workshop-based training & development programs.
- Post-training surveying and analysis suggested sticky foundational results.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s Training & Development Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.