Case Study: HR Assessment
OperationsInc Conducts HR Assessment, Addresses Critical Gaps
- Small publishing firm sought an assessment of HR policies and practices to identify if there were gaps in their HR infrastructure, and / or any exposure to potential lawsuits.
- The client had an internal HR administrator on staff, but possessed no senior level or strategic HR expertise.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our ability to provide an expert, third-party review of their current HR systems and processes.
what we provided
- A full review of all HR policies, systems, documentation, and procedures, as well as an assessment of the current HR administrator.
- A complete written report outlining gaps and “danger” areas where compliance standards were not met or were questionable.
- Advice and guidance on next steps for correcting issues.
- Immediate assistance in correcting problem areas as directed by the client.
- An updated, complete, and compliant Employee Handbook.
- All HR infrastructure gaps were filled, limiting the employer’s exposure and liability.
- Consistent HR practices were implemented across all business lines.
- All HR practices are now fully compliant with both federal and state law.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s HR Assessment Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.