Case Study: HR Assessment
OperationsInc Conducts HR Assessment, Updates Client’s HR Practices to Limit Risk
- Well established skin care product manufacturer was experiencing internal changes to its HR team.
- The company’s long time HR leader was retiring, which left the organization looking for a replacement.
- In the wake of these changes, the client requested an HR Assessment to audit its current practices.
- The client also required interim HR support while a replacement hire was identified.
- They chose OperationsInc based on our ability to provide intermittent and long-term HR services at various levels, as well as our ability to provide a third-party expert view of their current HR setup.
what we provided
- A comprehensive review of all human resources and payroll related practices and systems.
- An outline identifying gaps and trouble spots relating to policies, documentation, and procedures.
- A written report containing advice and guidance on addressing issues.
- Ongoing HR and escalation support in the areas of policy development, employee relations, etc.
- Ongoing payroll administration.
- The transition from the longstanding, retiring HR leader was efficient and seamless.
- The client was able to bring on a lower level, internal resource to handle every day work, with OperationsInc providing strategic guidance and senior level support.
- OperationsInc continues to act as ongoing HR and payroll support resource.
To learn more about OperationsInc’s HR Assessment Services, contact us at info@OperationsInc.com or 800-307-5513.